Project DetailsWe were approached by a well known aircraft manufacturer to assist with a problem they were having during wing production. The modified cylinders below have been modified to provide slight angular movement while extending.
The following work was done..
- We were called in to trouble-shoot the problem the manufacturer was having during wing production.
- Hydraulic cylinders were needed to assist in the removal of components during the manufacturing process.
- The main problem was they needed slight angular movement whilst extending out.
- A solution was needed so we worked around the problem.
- We came up with a system which used modified ENERPAC Cylinders to overcome the problems.
- A modified plunger and base attachments were designed and manufactured by Armstrong Lyon.
- Swivel feet fitted to both ends of the cylinders.
- The cylinders used were ENERPAC RC53, RC55 and RC59.
- The finished products were tested thoroughly from start to finish.
- Customer satisfaction was guaranteed.