Standard Servicing of Power Packs.
- Removal of old oils. Clean out of reservoir, flushing pipework.
- Inspection of pumps and valving, replace interface seals
- Change filter elements and damaged gauges. Make good any pipework leakage. Inspect flexible hoses for damage.
- Re-fill with oil, test run unit and monitor flow pressure of pump. Set valving to circuit. If units have accumulators, check nitrogen charge and enquire date of last stretch test.
- Standard servicing of hydraulic cylinders carried out in-works.
- Engineers available to come on site to make safe your system, remove units if requested.
- Maintenance contracts available for above work on regular schedule bases.
- Strip down unit wash all parts and inspect for damage to piston rods, cylinder bores, seals, guide bushes
- Manufacture replacement parts as required.
- Replace all seals. Re-build test and paint.
- Check function of valve, strip down and wash all parts, inspect for wear and damage.
- Replace parts as required re-build, paint and bench test.
- Test facilities available up to 30Kw power.
- Units stripped down, cleaned, inspected prior to testing.
- If no damage re-build and test run.
- All major makes of pumps, piston, vane, and gear accepted.