Overview of our Process Filtration Service
- On-Site visits by Technical Sales Engineer to investigate your system filtration problems and recommend solutions.
- Fluid sampling carried out and sent for laboratory analysis. Test report issued giving ISO particle count, water content if oil based fluid.
- Elemental analysis-contamination and wear metals PPM.
- From the vast range of “HYDAC” products we are able to offer in-line, pressure, return and suction filters. Trolley mounted kidney loop off line units for particulate and water removal.
- Vacuum dehydrators designed to remove free water from Hydraulic or lubricating oils and further dry and filter oil down to below 100 PPM dewatering speed up to 2.6 litre per hour.
- Auto Filt RF3 Automatic back flushing filter for process technology.
- Filtration rates of 50 to 3,000 micro metre ensure highly effective separation of contamination particles from the process medium.
- Flow rates of up to 10,000 m3 per hour. The units are used across all industries to reduce maintenance costs.
- A typical application being paper making. Protection of spray nozzles for screens results in fewer failures caused by clogging and wear.